Hiring Concrete Pump Operators
The Concrete Pump Operator position is ideal for a highly motivated self-starter with good problem solving skills. Providing exceptional customer service with an eye towards safe and efficient work will lead you to success in this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to learn and comprehend the operation of a concrete pump as well as some basic mechanics that may be involved in order to keep the pump in good working condition. An operator must also have good customer-relation skills and the ability to problem solve under pressure.
• Drive the pump in a safe and conscientious manner to the job site and back to the yard.
• Operate the pump in a safe and conscientious manner, set up system, and clean out the pump after the job.
• Light repair of pumps: Some maintenance is required. Know the pump well enough to recognize problems and report them.
• Customer relations: Represent the Company through efficient work and courteous service.
• Keep unit clean: Keep the pump and truck washed and free of concrete and grease. Keep system free of concrete.
• Yard: Return system after use to appropriate location in yard. Keep yard neat and orderly.
• Paperwork: Complete and submit pump inspection forms, job ticket and maintenance forms. Keep an accurate timecard of time worked.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED.
• Experience in operating concrete pump trucks. (Training is available for right candidate)
• Class A/B driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
• Must demonstrate a commitment to exceptional customer service.
• Must be a person of very high integrity with an excellent, can do attitude.
• Possess basic construction knowledge. Knowledge of the concrete construction industry would be a plus, but not essential.
• The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the core functions of this position.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing duties, the employee will be regularly required to stand or sit for extended periods, use hands to handle, hold or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with arms, talk and hear.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move large and bulky objects that may exceed 100 pounds
Pay DOE. Must be willing to relocate or commute to Cairo, GA. Please send resume to email@example.com