ABOUT LATHAM AND SONS
Latham and Sons provides promotional products for Fortune 100 companies to small businesses and everyone in between. Founded in 1971, we are proud to be a veteran owned and Christian based business. We partner with our clients to create products that tell their story—that speak to their brand, audience, and initiative. What sets us apart is that we are service obsessed—above and beyond is our middle name. We customize each piece to our client’s specifications. If our customer is not happy neither are we.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The CSR is responsible for managing orders from order entry to delivery and for keeping clients updated throughout the process. This position keeps all trains on the track and running on time, while making sure all T’s are crossed and I’s are dotted along the way. This position is part time, M - F 9 a.m. to 3 pm. We are located in Saginaw, TX. $14-17 per hour DOE
You are smart, proactive, persistent, very detail oriented, and resourceful. You provide unwavering customer service and are an authentic human being no matter the audience--from our clients, to our partner suppliers, to our team. You are highly motivated and work best in a fast paced, detail-oriented work environment. You enjoy working with people over email and phone and going above and beyond to make a client happy is your top priority. You’d rather have too much to do than not enough. You are a master at organizing chaos and do it with ease. You love a good challenge and finding creative solutions. You are not afraid to put in the hard work and do what it takes to get the job done and are looking for a fun team to do this with.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Enter orders into order management system
• Manage time sensitive orders throughout the order process by communicating with our suppliers and clients on things such as proofing, shipping confirmation, tracking etc.
• Working with suppliers and internal team on order issue resolution when needed.
• Provide timely, client-obsessed service that routinely exceeds expectations
• Proactively anticipate and troubleshoot issues
• Attend team meetings
• Misc. special projects as needed SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• At least 1 year experience in similar role
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and the ability to deliver under deadlines with a high level of accuracy
• Strong sense of urgency and timeliness
• Proactive problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask in fast paced work environment
• Strong work ethic that supports working independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment with a dynamic range of people
• Solution and service oriented
• Other duties as assigned such as shipping and pricing projects – must want to help the business improve
• Experience with CRM software preferred Please email your resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com