A fast-growing camera accessories company located in Ontario, CA is seeking to hire a dependable individual with a great work ethic and strong organizational skills as a full-time Operations Admin. The ideal candidate is detail- and task-oriented and has a desire to grow with the company. For the right person, this position will become a supervisory role with up to a 30% increase in pay within the first year.
The Operations Admin will coordinate, facilitate, and manage general administration and operational activities for the company.
Responsibilities include, among others:
• Maintaining product information in databases and on the web site
• Manage databases of contacts, customers, reviews, and other key resources
• Facilitate communication with partners, distributors, and suppliers
• Oversee facility maintenance and upkeep
• Organize internal events
• Reporting and Report Management
• Ensure office has necessary supplies and resources to operate at highest level
• Assist Operations, Administration and Business Development departments
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to work independently
• Great Attitude
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Computer skills including email, Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets
• Ability to work systematically and on a variety of tasks on a daily basis
• Clear voice with strong English speaking skills
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: Starting at $45K depending upon qualifications and experience. Strong potential to increase.