Quintus, Inc. is a manufacturer of composite products for a variety of applications and industries. Quintus is searching for a Quality Inspector to join our team in Camp Verde, Arizona.
The Quality Inspector will have a wide range of duties that include inspecting raw materials and manufacture of product. He/she will also be responsible for first article inspection, entering data accurately into the computer, and managing controlled documents. This position may even work on the production floor, as needed. The inspector will report to the Quality Manager.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• High School graduate or GED equivalent.
• ISO9001/ISO13485 experience (AS9100 also acceptable)
• Document Control (Change Management) experience highly desired
• GD&T experience highly desired
• ERP systems experience highly desired
• Audit experience highly desired
• Computer skills required with ability to quickly learn new software.
• Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word
• Must be willing to work outside of stated responsibilities – possibly working on production floor, as needed
• Must be detail oriented and able to read and follow directions.
• Must be able to stand for a portion of the workday and tolerate repetitive motions.
• Perform basic math calculations, multiply, divide, convert fractions and reading comprehension.
Hourly rate depends on experience. Quintus offers health benefits, a 401k plan with employer matching, an ESOP plan, generous paid time off and more. Work hours are Monday-Thursday from 6:00am to 4:30 pm. Submit your resume via the link or stop by our facility at 684 Industrial Drive Camp Verde to drop off your resume.